Monday, December 29, 2014

Living with Livia


Living with Livia


Christmas may be over, but there is no reason you can't get everyone you have ever met a belated gift. What better than a book that might be a little dark and hopefully has some funny parts as well.

Living with Livia is the best thing I have ever written. If you think my writing sucks, then that probably won't mean much. And why would anyone read a blog that they hate? If you have ever found anything I have done to hold at least some worthwhile quality or seen any flicker or amusement, then you should like this one.

People have called me brave and/or reckless for Hailey's Bali Diary, but Living with Livia is more revealing, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.